Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and I was wondering if anyone has ran the VR tune and a peddle commander together? I’m planning some mods and was hoping you guys had some experience with the products.

·
Registered
119 Posts
New to the forum and I was wondering if anyone has ran the VR tune and a peddle commander together? I’m planning some mods and was hoping you guys had some experience with the products.
Have you looked at the Eurocharged tune? That is what Ill be running on my 2016.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you looked at the Eurocharged tune? That is what Ill be running on my 2016.
I had them on my C350 a few years ago and it was pretty good. Excellent customer service. I’m still deciding if I want an actual flash or to go with a piggyback. VR offers both a flash and a piggy back but the piggyback makes more tq than the traditional flash does.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had them on my C350 a few years ago and it was pretty good. Excellent customer service. I’m still deciding if I want an actual flash or to go with a piggyback. VR offers both a flash and a piggy back but the piggyback makes more tq than the traditional flash does.
I live in Arizona so I have VR about 40 minutes from me, but I want the stage 2 tune from Euro.
  • Stock HP208
    HP
  • Tuned HP273
    HP
  • Stock TQ258
    ft/lbs
  • Tuned TQ313
    ft/lbs
its about 1700 with the handheld tunner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts