Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't that what this feels like? While some of us have at least seen the car, I'm guessing that the vast majority have not. Despite almost no "civilians" having driven one, there are a number of "hard" orders. It's both amazing, and a great complement to MB.

My order isn't "hard" yet, but I'm looking forward to really seeing what she will look like in real life.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Isn't that what this feels like? While some of us have at least seen the car, I'm guessing that the vast majority have not. Despite almost no "civilians" having driven one, there are a number of "hard" orders. It's both amazing, and a great complement to MB.

My order isn't "hard" yet, but I'm looking forward to really seeing what she will look like in real life.
What's her measurements?:)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts

Difference is I can tell my sales rep sorry and walk away.

Kind'a hard to look your bride in the eyes at the airport and ask for a refund...

·
Registered
331 Posts
This topic actually made me google how much a MOB cost.. haha.. Cheaper than I thought.. hmm and I probably could get the keyless option.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kind'a hard to look your bride in the eyes at the airport and ask for a refund...
Especially if you think she is as pretty as we all think the CLA is. The problem is that we don't know what is under her xxxxxx! I am looking at the 45 only, and while it does great on the track, the jury seems undecided on her road manners. I'm worried that one short afternoon in a motel might not reveal all her shortcomings.

Reactions: Cla16.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts