Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great find... yourThe MAN:mblogoblack:
...that red one kinda looked Orange to me and i actually liked the color...
but after looking at red again i just changed my mind... lol
i have decided 90% Mountain Grey and still need to see Northern Lights Violetta and Black...
---------------------
mercedes-benz-cla_100415823_l.jpg

Am I a Beautiful:mblogoblack: or what?
--------------
2014_mercedes-benz_cla250_dash.jpg Mercedes-Benz_CLA-class_C117_2013_600_lq_0005.jpg
Wanna Take a Ride? Do ya think U can handle it? :kiss:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Definitely. 2 things, the AMG wheels look superb. And yes, that red is unique -- not what I was expecting at all.
yes i agree looked great... even i liked the White! if i was 30 years younger i would go for the red...
ok... so i may change my mind of options now... since those wheels looked so Kool i may go for the Sports pack but i definetly have to put on my Hood Emblem:mblogoblack:...
----

·
Registered
515 Posts
very painless...je je je
did you notice that the Red was the only car that had a Chrome Trim around the Windows?
when i was admiring the Grey one i said to myself, 'Where's the Chrome Trim'?:wink:

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great video. It really shows the difference between a Sport and Non Sport CLA !!! Some may not be able to tell the difference but I sure can thus why that last Dk Grey SPORTS one was he sexiest of all of them !! Definitely worth the extra $$$$ getting it. Heck the wheels alone makes it worth buying it IMHO :crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Neat share, thanks! :cool:

Were any of those CLAs Universe Blue? :confused:

The Mountain Grey AMG towards the end was all business! :D

I truly admire your commitment to getting the tri-star hood emblem! :p
he he he... and i truly admire you wanting to be #11 on the CLA ordering list (congrats by the way) you have more nerve than me buying the car un-seen,,,, but then again its a CLA... right?
the Polar silver at first fooled me and i thought it may be Universal Blue, but probably not :(
about the :mblogoblack: hood emblem...
well, i just can leave home without it! lol kinda like American Express card or something...
mercedes-benz-cla_100415830_l.jpg
this kinda looks like your color but not sure yet....its under lots of lights here... click the pic to enlarge it... it could be NLV, as i kept clicking the image it looked it to me, but no go i guess??? it may be Silver and the lights are changing colors???

·
Registered
15 Posts
yes i agree looked great... even i liked the White! if i was 30 years younger i would go for the red...
ok... so i may change my mind of options now... since those wheels looked so Kool i may go for the Sports pack but i definetly have to put on my Hood Emblem:mblogoblack:...
----

Lol that's my shop I work in. That's my friend. He makes those videos

·
Registered
515 Posts
Lol that's my shop I work in. That's my friend. He makes those videos
well well well... you can tell your friend that he is very famous now being in a Mercedes Forum that received almost 11000 hits on SuperBowl Sunday...:mblogoblack:
...since your work in a Mercedes shop, maybe you can update from time to time about specific things to look for about our cars needs...
im a little bit Psychic sometimes....

you're in NY but i thought this shop was in Costa Mesa, a former owner Fletcher Jones???
oppps!!!

http://www.mybenzservice.com/

·
Registered
730 Posts
he he he... and i truly admire you wanting to be #11 on the CLA ordering list (congrats by the way) you have more nerve than me buying the car un-seen,,,, but then again its a CLA... right?
Oh trust me, this is the FIRST time I've ever been so preemptive towards an automotive purchase! I think it's part "wow, what a neat car" & part "darn, I need to get a car soon" so both have made me an early adopter.

A 4-yr/50k-mile warranty (extendable to 7-yr/125k-mile total) & a dealer that's about 15 minutes away adds some peace-of-mind! Not to mention that ~1yr in-the-field trialz & tribz in Europe have (hopefully) works out the kinks & quirks!

this kinda looks like your color but not sure yet....its under lots of lights here... click the pic to enlarge it... it could be NLV, as i kept clicking the image it looked it to me, but no go i guess??? it may be Silver and the lights are changing colors???
I'm thinking that's the uber-exclusive Magno Polar Silver, being a showcar... :confused:

·
Registered
515 Posts
anyone notice the Red car had a Chrome trim around the windows? was this a different package possibly like Urban or something?
just curious... (thats what keeps ya young at heart):music:

·
Registered
730 Posts
anyone notice the Red car had a Chrome trim around the windows? was this a different package possibly like Urban or something?
just curious... (thats what keeps ya young at heart):music:
It's too funny about such things (damn if it does / damn if it doesn't)... if there's chrome on the grille and/or window-trim and/or door-handles and/or etc, there are those who will black it out. And if there isn't chrome trim in those areas, there are those who will retrofit it! Likewise, for color-keyed components (bumper bits, side-mirrors, grilles, etc). Point being, we're all nuts to some degree! :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts