Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys purchase this for your cars? If so does anyone know where to get a good deal on the anti surge valve?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just installed my Weistec ASV last week actually. Great quality piece and install was smooth as butter. Car sounds amazing! Austin from Vivid Racing hooked me up with free shipping? Unit was $299.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just installed my Weistec ASV last week actually. Great quality piece and install was smooth as butter. Car sounds amazing! Austin from Vivid Racing hooked me up with free shipping? Unit was $299.

What year CLA45 do you own? I purchased this ASV for mine, and see that my 2018 already has an electronic bypass valve installed. What do we do with it? Does removing the electronic bypass valve hurt performance or cause issues in the long run? I was expecting to just see the blanking plate found in the Weistec install instructions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 CLA45 and installed the Weistec ASV. I was surprise as well but on their site it say to remove electronic bypass, keep plugged in, and secure in engine bay.
Basically just tie it up somewhere, if you unplug it will throw a code and engine light.
It’s similar to the valvtronic exhaust systems. You will disconnect the cla valves and stow them off to the side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts