Mercedes CLA Forum banner

541 - 560 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

Im Jo from the UK, new to Mercedes ownership, Ive had my CLA45 AMG since March now and I absolutely love it! Its awesome. Previous rides include 2 Subaru Imprezas (WRX & STI) and two MK2 Audi TT and TTS but I can deffo say Im converted now with the MB, fantastic machine. Found this forum whilst googling various bits about the CLA and its been really helpful so far so I thought I may as well join in properly and register!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the add I am new to the forum ... and new to Mercedes Benz .... i'll be looking into upgrading the performance from my CLA 45 amg...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

New to the forum.... just bought my first 2016 CLA45 AMG! Had it for a month and Very excited.

Researching and can't wait to get into some mods.... the car is already feeling too slow!! LOL

Cheers!

Aaron

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

New to the forum.... just bought my first 2016 CLA45 AMG! Had it for a month and Very excited.

Researching and can't wait to get into some mods.... the car is already feeling too slow!! LOL

Cheers!

Aaron
and here I am sitting in my 200 :'(

Nice choice btw, hope I can try an amg out someday :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whats up ppl. My name is Jp, new owner of a 2016 cla 45 mountain grey . I currently reside in Orlando. I have owned the car for a month now and Im really feelin it. So far I have installed H&R springs and the ride is still as comfortable as factory. Any cla owners from orlando or miami that wanna link up, hit me up. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this forum. Currently looking for a tune and torn between weistec and eurocharged since they are both in my city.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Glad to join this forum as the owner of a Cirrus White CLA250. This is my first Merc and pretty happy with the car so far. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone, I finally saved up enough money to put a decent down payment on a 2017 CLA250! I've had it since August of this year, and I've done a handful of customizations to it already. Tinted windows, black rims, and chrome-deleting the window trims. I plan on blacking out the rest of the chrome on the car (exhaust chrome, emblems, and front spoiler). I also plan on purchasing the light-up front emblem, add a roof window spoiler, possibly a rear bumper diffuser, as well as some front lip splitters. Glad to have found a community of people who share the same interest. Feel free to reply any customization ideas or tips, would love to hear them!

I recently took a shoot of my car, check them out and lmk what ya'll think!! :)

click HERE for link to photos.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sup fam!

Sup fam!

I got myself a 2018 CLA45 AMG in Cirrius White shortly after Christmas! I found out about this forum a couple of days ago and decided to make an account. I'm about to tint my windows so I'll post a picture up after I pick up Pegasus - yep, that's my car's name now :dance: lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
congrats on the new whip! I'm digging the name! lol.

Sup fam!

I got myself a 2018 CLA45 AMG in Cirrius White shortly after Christmas! I found out about this forum a couple of days ago and decided to make an account. I'm about to tint my windows so I'll post a picture up after I pick up Pegasus - yep, that's my car's name now :dance: lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I'm Dave from the UK, I'm just about to purchase a 2015 Mercedes Benz CLA220 CDI Orange Art Shooting Brake in metallic grey. it'll be my first Mercedes after recently parting company with my Audi A4 Avant. previous to this ive had Fords, MG's and Rovers for my sins. looking forward to living with the car and seeing how it compares to previous purchases. Adore how it looks, love how it drives and its a great place to sit.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
Hi

I'm Dave from the UK, I'm just about to purchase a 2015 Mercedes Benz CLA220 CDI Orange Art Shooting Brake in metallic grey. it'll be my first Mercedes after recently parting company with my Audi A4 Avant. previous to this ive had Fords, MG's and Rovers for my sins. looking forward to living with the car and seeing how it compares to previous purchases. Adore how it looks, love how it drives and its a great place to sit.
Welcome to yet another estate fan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone!
I am Adrian from Poland. I'm very happy that I can join this community. :)
I dreamed about CLA since 4 years and finally I bought it. Red CLA250 with AMG package.
I'm glad I found this forum, soo... Hello! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all , my name's Steve , I'm from the UK . Have recently bought a Japanese import CLA Jupiter red AMG sport pack automatic . Beautiful car , wife loves .it . Didn't realise about the Comand being wrong configuration for UK so just hoping to get a few tips on how to overcome this problem . Otherwise offer my services to help any one with there's .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,

Just bought this yesterday. It’s my first Mercedes. It’s a 2016 CLA250 4 matic SPORT, loaded. I’m typically a Jeep/Off Road Guy but wanted a good commuter for the wife and something sporty/dressy for hitting the town. Looking forward to learning more about this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there
I'm Grzegorz and i'm living in Poland.
I still have no MB car, but trying to buy CLA now. I looking for CLA 220 or 250 and found quite interesting car. That is why i joined the forum. I need your help to make my decision :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey forum! I am new here and to car forums too.
I'm signing up as I have just rescued an abused CLA200 Shooting Brake from the write-off auctions. I'll post some pics when I figure out how
I plan on bringing this mistreated gem back to its true glory!!
Umm, not too sure about the specific deets of the vehicle, but in brief its a 2015 White CLA200 Shooting Brake
I am saying goodbye to my VW Scirocco R this morning, so its both a sad and happy day...
If anyone can give me advice on posting pics? when I tried they were taking up the whole page, do I just need to resize them first?

541 - 560 of 597 Posts