Mercedes CLA Forum banner

561 - 580 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, everyone. I just purchased my 2016 CLA250 two weeks ago (got a good deal on a gently used Benz with only 4,500 miles). Hopefully, it's the first of many MBs. I'm in love...
cla.JPG

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Hi, everyone. I just purchased my 2016 CLA250 two weeks ago (got a good deal on a gently used Benz with only 4,500 miles). Hopefully, it's the first of many MBs. I'm in love...
Wow, just barely broken in!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, Steve from North East UK - Just picked up my new CLA 220d AMG Line Night Edition this weekend.. Loving it so far!

IMG_3778.JPG

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi guys, I just picked up a 2014 cla 45 amg. so far I love it, but still have Many questions with it. If you can help me, I would love it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I just got my first car today cla45 amg!! Have been looking at this forum reading the posts for a while and was one of the reasons why I chose it. Happy to be in this forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there. Got my '14 CLA250 over a year ago and have been slowly modifying it. I purchased and installed a 2018 CLA45 AMG front bumper on it lol. Plus amg wheels, rear bumper, carbon fiber spoiler

41476689_174027623488492_2102527006975191863_n.jpg
CLA.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning from Seattle, WA!
After 20 years of BMW loyalty I decided to give Mercedes a shot with this CLA. Didn't make the hole shot, as the Check Engine Light came on after 700 miles. Dropping her off at MB Bellevue next Tuesday... IMG_6507.JPG

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Eitan. I visited Israel in 85. Enjoy the ride and the Door Gap!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, Im new here and really just looking to customize my 2015 Cla 45 amg. Don't know how or when but I've seen a lot of cool things here. Im probably gonna try for a zodiac theme or try for a spaceship theme, something that compliments the cla class body.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all.

I am new here. Looking to learn more about this car. I currently own a cla45 shooting brake. Hope I can learn more form you all :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Just joined. I have a 2014 CLA 250 that is beginning to need some maintenance and was hoping to get some guidance from this forum. I look forward to learning more about Mercedes. Most of my wrenching is done keeping my 1971 BMW 1600 Voll Cabriolet on the road.

Cheers,

Mark

DSCF0003.JPG

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
Hello

Just joined. I have a 2014 CLA 250 that is beginning to need some maintenance and was hoping to get some guidance from this forum. I look forward to learning more about Mercedes. Most of my wrenching is done keeping my 1971 BMW 1600 Voll Cabriolet on the road.

Cheers,

Mark
oh good grief! that's a really pretty specimen
love those bumpers :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys.. I've just bought an AMG Line 200 Petrol in grey and picking it up at the start of April. Really interested to know about spacers to set the wheels out a bit more as it's the only thing I dislike about the car so any tips or advice is greatly appreciated cheers!

561 - 580 of 597 Posts