Mercedes CLA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi folks, I've had a B Class since 2007 and when it dies or is given to one of the kids, we may get a B 250 as the next family car or a CLA....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi folks, I've had a B Class since 2007 and when it dies or is given to one of the kids, we may get a B 250 as the next family car or a CLA....
Welcome to the site fellow Canuck!!! Almost bought the B-Class, but bought the C instead.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello everyone...

I'm excited to be a new member to this forum. It looks like Mercedes-Benz has delivered the perfect car to replace my 2004 Jaguar X-Type Sport... a CLA45. Having grown up in a Ford household, I've been struggling to choose between a Focus ST and a Lincoln MKZ, but both cars really just fall down in different areas. The AMG version of the CLA sounds like the perfect median between those two with the fabulous addition of being a Mercedes-Benz. Despite having grown up in a Ford family, M-B has been my favorite manufacturer for a LONG time now and I'm excited to hopefully be joining the family.

I was able to attain the electronic Press Kit for the CLA from the North American International Auto Show. If anyone has an interest I'll try to make the content available to people in the forum.

Peter

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hello everyone...

I'm excited to be a new member to this forum. It looks like Mercedes-Benz has delivered the perfect car to replace my 2004 Jaguar X-Type Sport... a CLA45. Having grown up in a Ford household, I've been struggling to choose between a Focus ST and a Lincoln MKZ, but both cars really just fall down in different areas. The AMG version of the CLA sounds like the perfect median between those two with the fabulous addition of being a Mercedes-Benz. Despite having grown up in a Ford family, M-B has been my favorite manufacturer for a LONG time now and I'm excited to hopefully be joining the family.

I was able to attain the electronic Press Kit for the CLA from the North American International Auto Show. If anyone has an interest I'll try to make the content available to people in the forum.

Peter
Hello Peter, welcome to the site. First off let me say that I think you can't go wrong with the CLA -- but the Focus ST is also a very cool car. My best friend Dan has one... he is on this site constantly for the Focus ST: Ford Focus ST Forum

Can you email me the electronic press kit by chance? I'd be very interested in getting it. I will PM you my email address.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Peter, I too would like to see the CLA press kit!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

US Navy Submariner in CT. I have always had an economy / practical car my whole life. I Just made the last payment on the house, the kids have a ton of cash in the 529, and there is a little nest egg tucked away now for the Mrs and I later. I am now going to get a "FUN" car, and by God this is the one!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am registered from Victoria, Canada. Never owned a Mercedes before but I have the new CLA on order for this fall. Previous cars include a Civic hatchback and Acura RSX Type-S... time to upgrade! Hoping this forum will provide valuable information on this new vehicle :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everybody,

I live in Brisbane Australia and currently drive a 2011 Volkwagen CC diesel which I love. My wife's car is a 2008 BMW 320i ... also a great car. My only MB was a 2003 C180 which was a very disappointing car and really put me off MB's. However I hired a C200 diesel in Italy last July and drove it north of Milan into the Alps ... Loved it.

Looking at the pictures the CLA looks similar in style to the CC and after the C200 I'm keen.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello! I am registered from Victoria, Canada. Never owned a Mercedes before but I have the new CLA on order for this fall. Previous cars include a Civic hatchback and Acura RSX Type-S... time to upgrade! Hoping this forum will provide valuable information on this new vehicle :)
Welcome, I am from not too far up the same Island.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

I'm 27 years old and live with my family in New Mexico. Previous vehicles include a Cadillac STS, Mazda3 Touring and an E320. I loved my E-Class and am looking to return to the MB family (sorry Mazda, nothing against you). Anxiously awaiting the CLA...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi Everybody,

I live in Brisbane Australia and currently drive a 2011 Volkwagen CC diesel which I love. My wife's car is a 2008 BMW 320i ... also a great car. My only MB was a 2003 C180 which was a very disappointing car and really put me off MB's. However I hired a C200 diesel in Italy last July and drove it north of Milan into the Alps ... Loved it.

Looking at the pictures the CLA looks similar in style to the CC and after the C200 I'm keen.

Cheers and all the best to everyone.
Hello Static, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hi,

I'm 27 years old and live with my family in New Mexico. Previous vehicles include a Cadillac STS, Mazda3 Touring and an E320. I loved my E-Class and am looking to return to the MB family (sorry Mazda, nothing against you). Anxiously awaiting the CLA...
Hello ebp94tt... where in NM are you from? I used to live there.

41 - 60 of 584 Posts