Mercedes CLA Forum banner

581 - 600 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi just joined the forum. Recently purchased a "new to me" CLA45 AMG. I knew this would be a good spot for info shall the need arise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone !
Am from Mauritius. 1st year with my first Merc: CLA 200 AMG . Just getting used to it after having had a BM320i for 5 years .
Happy to be part of this Forum.

Nitro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guess I'm first. I'm 40 years old and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm married with one son in university. I currently drive a 2003 C-240 Elegance. It has 225,000km on it and it's time to upgrade!!!

I'm thinking of getting the CLA250 (would love it if they released a CLA350) with the premier and sports packages. Of course, it still depends on the price of the car and the packages. Would love to know more information about the CLA AMG version, if it's priced right, I may have to buy that instead.
Hello am felix from nigeria i have a cla 250 2cyl for sale i used it for a year now' if u are interested
you can ask for further information and it can be shipped over, am planning on buying another because i stay on lagos highland, it floods when it rains and i cannot drive most times

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I'm Jeff in central Florida - have a '14 CLA 45 AMG original owner - it beat out the M235i and WRX STi at the time I was looking. Finally getting around to joining the forum. Probably see about the clutch engagement laziness and a few other issues i've had over the years... I'm a light driver an only have 19K miles on the machine. Looking forward to participating.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. The name is Jr. I just purchased a new 2020 CLA 250. I’m hoping to find a lot of support and performance mods here on the forum. I know there isn’t much out for this car yet but, i do have an appointment next week with Race Chip to use my car as a tester. So hopefully they will have a chip for all the 2020 CLA owners soon that is made for the states. If you guys know of any mods let me know and let’s discuss because I’m interested in getting them. I also have a GLC 43 and some classic cars. I don’t know what else to say.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Customers..

Achtransferconsultant service with years of experience is now trading Bitcoin for sale of Hacked PayPal, Bank wire logins, Wu transfer, cc top-up, fullz, atm skimmer, cvv, smtp, rdp, inbox mailer, email leads, dumps, warez..

I am selling Hacked WU Bug and MTCN, Verizon, AT&T account, Transferwise, Hacked PayPal accounts, Bank wire logins, Money Booker, Skrill account, cc top-up, fullz, dumps+pin leads, rdp, smtp, email leads..

Whatsapp : +1 (662) 605-0510

Email : [email protected]

Phone number : +1 (662) 605- 0510

I.C.Q ID : Achtransfer

Hangout : [email protected]

All transactions are carried out offshore and has no trace backs or charge-backs here are the Rates List with Explanation :-

Western Union Transfer :-Transferring Western Union all over the world and it takes 10 - 30 minutes maximum to receive MTCN and senders info then you can pick up funds from Western union Store. (transferring all over the world)
Necessary Info needed for WU transfers :-
1: Full name
2: Cell number (Not Necessary)
3: City
4:Country

Western Union Transfer Rates :
$1500 Transfer = $200
$3000 Transfer = $300
$4500 Transfer = $400
$7000 Transfer = $500
$10000 Transfer = $700

Bank Transfers :- My responsibility is to transfer the required amount into your account after your payment from my spammed logins, we have method for making clear payment so no dispute no charge-back chances. (transferring all over the world)
Info needed for Bank transfers :-
1: Bank name
2: Bank address
3: Zip code
4: Account Holder Name
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number
Bank transfer will take maximum 6 hours for reflection of money in bank account.

Transfer Rates :
$3000 Transfer = $250 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $400 Charges
$9000 Transfer = $700 Charges
$12000 Transfer = $1000 Charges
$15000 Transfer = $1200 Charges

PayPal Transfer :- Using hacked and verified PayPal accounts to transfer PayPal account to account transfer. This is the most safest way to earn money. (transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries)

PayPal Transfer Rates :
$15,000 Transfer = $1200 Charges

Credit-card Top Up Rates:-
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $700 Charges

***Also selling RDP, SMTP SERVERS, WEB-MAILS, MAILERS, BULK MAILS (US/UK based) DATING ACCOUNTS, cPanel HOSTING, Hacked Panels, CC dumps, Fullz, Bin leads...

***TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A person can receive transfer as much as you desire in a week as long as you can handle your end. If anyone want to do regular business with me then you must have more than one bank account, PayPal, Money Booker and fake ids for western union. You are advised to have a safe account to transfer funds to and also withdraw for cash or make purchases online.

PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE: [ BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, PERFECT MONEY, ITUNES GIFT CARD, WESTERN UNION TRF, MONEY GRAM ]

Gmail : [email protected]

Phone number: +1 (662) 605-0510

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Customers..

Achtransferconsultant service with years of experience is now trading Bitcoin for sale of Hacked PayPal, Bank wire logins, Wu transfer, cc top-up, fullz, atm skimmer, cvv, smtp, rdp, inbox mailer, email leads, dumps, warez..

I am selling Hacked WU Bug and MTCN, Verizon, AT&T account, Transferwise, Hacked PayPal accounts, Bank wire logins, Money Booker, Skrill account, cc top-up, fullz, dumps+pin leads, rdp, smtp, email leads..

Email : [email protected]

Phone number : +1 (662) 605- 0510

All transactions are carried out offshore and has no trace backs or charge-backs here are the Rates List with Explanation :-

Western Union Transfer :-Transferring Western Union all over the world and it takes 10 - 30 minutes maximum to receive MTCN and senders info then you can pick up funds from Western union Store. (transferring all over the world)
Necessary Info needed for WU transfers :-
1: Full name
2: Cell number (Not Necessary)
3: City
4:Country

Western Union Transfer Rates :
$1500 Transfer = $200
$3000 Transfer = $300
$4500 Transfer = $400
$7000 Transfer = $500
$10000 Transfer = $700

Bank Transfers :- My responsibility is to transfer the required amount into your account after your payment from my spammed logins, we have method for making clear payment so no dispute no charge-back chances. (transferring all over the world)
Info needed for Bank transfers :-
1: Bank name
2: Bank address
3: Zip code
4: Account Holder Name
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number
Bank transfer will take maximum 6 hours for reflection of money in bank account.

Transfer Rates :
$12000 Transfer = $1000 Charges
$15000 Transfer = $1200 Charges

PayPal Transfer :- Using hacked and verified PayPal accounts to transfer PayPal account to account transfer. This is the most safest way to earn money. (transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries)

PayPal Transfer Rates :
$15,000 Transfer = $1200 Charges

Credit-card Top Up Rates:-
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $700 Charges

***Also selling RDP, SMTP SERVERS, WEB-MAILS, MAILERS, BULK MAILS (US/UK based) DATING ACCOUNTS, cPanel HOSTING, Hacked Panels, CC dumps, Fullz, Bin leads...

***TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A person can receive transfer as much as you desire in a week as long as you can handle your end. If anyone want to do regular business with me then you must have more than one bank account, PayPal, Money Booker and fake ids for western union. You are advised to have a safe account to transfer funds to and also withdraw for cash or make purchases online.

PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE: [ BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, PERFECT MONEY, ITUNES GIFT CARD, WESTERN UNION TRF, MONEY GRAM ]

Gmail : [email protected]

Phone number: +1 (662) 605-0510

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I'm from Poland :)
I've recently bring the CLA 250 from USA.
even though I am new, I have found a lot of tips and hints here! thanks a lot !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all! Just bought my first grown up car this weekend. It's a 2016 CLA 250 4matic with only 14500 miles on the odo that looks absolutely pristine. Looking to do little things like upgrade wheels and maybe some light under hood tinkering and this forum looks like a great knowledge resource. If my first impression on the Mercedes brand continues I'll be a customer for life!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys! I'm Juha from southern Finland, I just last weekend bought 2015 model cla250 shooting brake 4matic. I earlier had couple of clk Benzes and now happy driving with cla. After few years of boring cars this car is real fun to drive.
IMG_6728.JPG

·
Registered
2016 CLA 250 4matic
26 Posts
HELLO from HARLEM. Got my 2016 4matic CLA 250 with 40k mileage from a used dealer in the Bronx (Major headache) in late March. This car is amazing...just wish I could drive more during this virus outbreak!!

·
Registered
2016 CLA 45 Shooting Brake
1 Posts
Hi all :)
Living in Melbourne Australia so quite some distance from so many of you. Have had my CLA 45 Shooting Brake for almost 3 years now and not finding anywhere enough time to drive it around but love it when i do. Upgraded from a good old VW Passat so family car to more of a fun car.

581 - 600 of 600 Posts