Mercedes CLA Forum banner

581 - 584 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi just joined the forum. Recently purchased a "new to me" CLA45 AMG. I knew this would be a good spot for info shall the need arise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone !
Am from Mauritius. 1st year with my first Merc: CLA 200 AMG . Just getting used to it after having had a BM320i for 5 years .
Happy to be part of this Forum.

Nitro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guess I'm first. I'm 40 years old and I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm married with one son in university. I currently drive a 2003 C-240 Elegance. It has 225,000km on it and it's time to upgrade!!!

I'm thinking of getting the CLA250 (would love it if they released a CLA350) with the premier and sports packages. Of course, it still depends on the price of the car and the packages. Would love to know more information about the CLA AMG version, if it's priced right, I may have to buy that instead.
Hello am felix from nigeria i have a cla 250 2cyl for sale i used it for a year now' if u are interested
you can ask for further information and it can be shipped over, am planning on buying another because i stay on lagos highland, it floods when it rains and i cannot drive most times

581 - 584 of 584 Posts