Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I would like to know about your hobbies, how do you spend your free time and what do you do besides work?
Are there any fans of online computer games? What are you playing?
As for me, I like online games, even gambling. But lately I haven't played so often. It is summer and many other interesting things.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Playing music and more music. I have an Allman Brothers tribute band, Idlewild West, and am starting a Cream tribute band. Bass player plus guitar. https://idlewildwest.band/index.html
I also go to a number of concerts. This Friday is David Crosby in Napa, and then Deep Purple Sunday in San Francisco.
I don't play tennis any longer, but still watch a lot of tennis.
I have magazine subscriptions to Bass Player Magazine and Goldmine, and like to read books.
We watch Netflix blu rays.
We went to the Kona coast of Hawaii in June. I hope to do more traveling next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have only one hobby. Yet, it consumes all my free time. I enjoy reading and have always been a voracious reader. Although I prefer reading fiction, I make a deliberate effort to read at least one non-fiction book in a couple of months. My first book was “Famous Five Go to Kirrin Island” at the age of ten. What I truly treasure about my hobby is its power to transport me to different locations whilst I’m still on my couch. It is a low budget travel option that I often take! Recently, I started attending book club meetings. It’s a group of 15 individuals and we meet on the third Sunday, every month to discuss books that we have read in that month. It’s wonderful how a few lines can have so many varied interpretations, and can give rise to a multitude of emotions and opinions. My hobby has made me develop analytical thinking and open-mindedness. Reading has also broadened my imagination across horizons. I wouldn’t possibly trade it for anything else, ever!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My free time are mostly spent outside. I walk around the park for an hour til I lose 150-200 calories. It's effective along with low carb diet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My wife and I adopted 10 special needs (former foster) kids, We have 12 total. I also have a pretty serious home theater: 10' acoustically transparent screen with gigantic speakers taken from a former theater behind the screen. 8X18" subwoofers scattered around the room. It's quite the escape, that and spirited drives in my GLA45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts