• Patagonia Red

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Magno Polar Silver

Votes: 14 4.2%
201 - 220 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Actually I'd really like to go for a matte white. They are offering a matte finish but not with white unfortunately. I'm just not into the vinyl wrap thing, so I'll go for cirrus white.
Mine is 2016, so still may change my order when full specs are revealed and there's a matte white.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Would somebody please buy a Magno Silver Polar CLA so Universal Blue can be forever enshrined as the most rare?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Would somebody please buy a Magno Silver Polar CLA so Universal Blue can be forever enshrined as the most rare?
you sir need to share more pics of that rare color.
There was a guy from Israel that joined the site a few months ago, he had Polar Silver, and I dont think he voted, so his votes puts you in the rarity.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Yup ... that was my backup colour choice in case NLV delayed my EDP build date. Lovely tones between day and night (let me dig up a pic of the one I test drove stay tuned)

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Color choice is purely personal taste, and popularity is irrelevant, or at least it should be. Please yourself, let others do the same.

My second choice would have been red, which I think looks spectacular on the CLA.

I'm not at all bothered that Universe Blue isn't everybody's cup of tea - quite the contrary. I like the fact that it's rare.

And given that, I'm amazed that consistently the first thing people say when they see my car is, "What a beautiful color!"

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Found that pic I noted ... the u-blue I test drove at night, and it had the self park option which was pretty cool.
CLAblue11.jpg

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Color choice is purely personal taste, and popularity is irrelevant, or at least it should be. Please yourself, let others do the same.
My second choice would have been red, which I think looks spectacular on the CLA.
I'm not at all bothered that Universe Blue isn't everybody's cup of tea - quite the contrary. I like the fact that it's rare.
And given that, I'm amazed that consistently the first thing people say when they see my car is, "What a beautiful color!"
One of my previous cars was a very similar blue, and yeah same comments from people:
Mazda_3.JPG

If I may ask, where do you track there are "500" u-blue CLAs??

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
If I may ask, where do you track there are "500" u-blue CLAs??
Someone at MBUSA told me it was intended as a limited run.

201 - 220 of 223 Posts