• Patagonia Red

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Magno Polar Silver

Votes: 14 4.2%
21 - 40 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have always liked Mercedes in white. It just seems like a classy color for a classy car.
i once had a convertible Toyota Celica GT in White with Black top... later i had the top painted professionally to red, then i put in Silver interior... it was awesome... later as i got a bit tired of silver i changed it again to match the roof top of red
it was amazingly beautiful in my eyes...
white with red roof red interior or just make your headrest in red...
the silver looks good to me with a red top or black top and red headrests...
would be Kool if someone here could play with the CLA adding different colors to the roof or spoilers or something fun...
:mblogoblack:

ps.. i also like white with black roof top in gloss... looking like a moon roof...and just a little touch of a Rear wing roof spoiler...
wow... im getting hungry now..
for a drive that is.. lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
I really really dig the Patagonia Red, especially with the contrasting black mirrors and panorama glass roof.
Picturing this i'd have to agree it does sound very hot. I really can see the mirrors and roof this way on a lot of the colors ..... white , silver and dark grey looking very sexy !!!!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Have you also noticed that the standard silver lamella in the grille is painted black with the patagonia red model while it is painted in the car's color with every other color option?
Not sure what to think about it... What do you guys say?

EDIT: You can check it out on the German website
Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Konfigurator - CLA-Klasse Konfigurator
The Konfigurator is in German, we've had a hard time finding out which option causes the grill to be painted to match the car color. Can you tell us which option it is that causes this?

Also, welcome to the site! I hope you can speak german, I'm guessing you can because of your name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Konfigurator is in German, we've had a hard time finding out which option causes the grill to be painted to match the car color. Can you tell us which option it is that causes this?

Also, welcome to the site! I hope you can speak german, I'm guessing you can because of your name.
Thank you.
First of all, you have to either take the "Ausstattungslinie" Urban or AMG Line. Then click on "Ausstattung" and choose "Lamelle im Kühlergrill in Wagenfarbe". There's a picture beside it, you'll notice.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome here from Germany Cla :+)
i just used the konfigurator and enjoyed playing around with it... i thought the Standard style with the Diamond grille look fine to me and wasnt missing the wider fog light area or the vents at the rear bumper... (which does look good but not necessary for me)... (just thinking outloud)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Dunno why/how I voted Universe Blue, but if the forum moderators can change it to Northern Lights Violet, then I'd be grateful (thanks, in-advance)! That would tie Cirrus White for the lead... :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Tied in first place now are Norhern Lights Violet and Cirrus White
last place with ZERO votes is Jupiter Red... maybe that color is only Popular in Outer Space... je je je:tongue:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Toss up for me between Polar Silver and Mountain Grey
Same for me unless both have a price mark-up. Will decide based on that.
Those paint-finishes will be an additional the $720. I believe there are only 3 "standard" non-metallic colours (white, red, black) which aren't added to the MSRP.

last place with ZERO votes is Jupiter Red...
I've never seen many Benzes that were red. Just not a colour that most MB owners go for on these cars, seemingly.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wow! Northern Lights Violet is now in the lead! Amazing!
he he he... yeah... i really love the color violet ... in fact the suit im wearing now is with my van huesen Violetta shirt... he he... but i never thought that color for my automobile... need to see it in real life and drive it..
Purple is a color of Royalty by the way...

21 - 40 of 223 Posts