• Patagonia Red

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Magno Polar Silver

Votes: 14 4.2%
41 - 60 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
From picture cirrus white almost looks like a matte finish?
It'll be a gloss-white finish. Pasty white, if you will... :D

he he he... yeah... i really love the color violet ... in fact the suit im wearing now is with my van huesen Violetta shirt... he he... but i never thought that color for my automobile... need to see it in real life and drive it..
Purple is a color of Royalty by the way...
Fashionista, ehhh'! :p

Other notable purple colours offered on notable vehicles over the years that I can recall:

Techno Violet - BMW E36 M3

Midnight Pearl - Acura NSX

Viola Ophelia - Lamborghini Diablo

... point-being, this Northern Lights Violet is gonna be a special-colour on a special-car! :cool:

Reactions: chrisiden

·
Registered
515 Posts
6 Members here choose Red... so heres a video present for ya to drool over...

notice the chrome trim around the windows and the lack of AMG package with different wheels
i think this euro pack is called Urban
maybe in usa we will be offered the chrome window trim?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes this is the Urban euro-pack.
The front bumper has a different shape and the diamond-shaped grille is chrome in the AMG-version when in Urban it is black.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yes this is the Urban euro-pack.
The front bumper has a different shape and the diamond-shaped grille is chrome in the AMG-version when in Urban it is black.
yes good observation... but also notice that the Urban style has an included CHROME Trim around all the windows and the wheels are slightly different :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
View attachment 247

I think this is the exact style I want. Which silver do you guys think this is? Might still consider Mountain Grey.
...because its a black n white pic it could be or could not be mt grey/silver... but i Can tell its the Urban style (notice the wheels an chrome trim around the windows) and Not AMG style (notice lower bumper where fog lights usually go)no diamond grill either...
my gut says the above car is Silver because its still giving off a darker mt greyish type shadow on the door and hood...
just my dimes worth... je je.. :+) gotta wait til the Geneva carshow March 3 and all of us will get more answers...
patience is a virtue...

·
Registered
515 Posts
im really not sure of all the packages... hopefully we all will know when the car show opens... probably lots more info for us...
:+)

41 - 60 of 223 Posts