Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1445 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Had a little misfortune with the front windshield this year
a firm replaced the windshield 4 weeks ago ( recoating last week , trip to france the week before the recoating ), but the replacing was a bad job, so now again - after recoating - they have to replace it again, this is the third window in th lifetime of my cla. I am really disgusted about the way they treated my baby
:mad::mad::mad:

So luckily, i was out for a trip to southern france so I could hear it whistling. it is still in the garage for repair, a whole week missing my little bee, i hope to have it back in good shape and coating intact !

In the folder you can see also a snapshot of SPRITMONITOR app and it clearly shows an amg is the merrier at 130 to 170 in SPORT+
i dive under the 10 liters/100 km , and this measured over only 1000 km.

Used competition 102 and Aral Ultimate 102.

Whistling front screen

·
Registered
85 Posts
renewed toplayer of the 6layer-coating of my AMG CLA45 4MATIC 2018 yellow night edition and made some pictures with my leica cl , including a selfie . Car is still immaculate after one year and a half.
View attachment 64782 View attachment 64783 View attachment 64784 View attachment 64785 View attachment 64786 View attachment 64787 View attachment 64788
I got my cla back after one week , finally
the front window badly replaced by new one, removed the replacement and damaged it, ordered a new one and finally after one week without my baby, a little test drive

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got my cla back after one week , finally
the front window badly replaced by new one, removed the replacement and damaged it, ordered a new one and finally after one week without my baby, a little test drive
Sorry to hear about your glass issue ... cant believe the incompetence
Better believe it ! I was so scared one week, coating refreshed...
I had seen the manips of the first replacement : greassy hands on the Motorhood...

Whistling front window

·
Registered
85 Posts
Better believe it ! I was so scared one week, coating refreshed...
I had seen the manips of the first replacement : greassy hands on the Motorhood...

Whistling front window
Sorry to hear about your glass issue ... cant believe the incompetence
The Testdrive afterwards turned out super I was so happy to have it back.
In the process of driving back and forth to the garage , I had to call the alarmcontrol-Center to put it in GARAGEmodus. I emptied almost a whole gasoline tank.
Mercedes-me app was not functioning, no real-time feedback on my worried mails ..

Do you even think ,for one moment , they were going to offer some sort off compensation?!!
Forget all about that, Mercedes expects you to be slaughtered and drained like a sheep on the scaffold , without complaining.

You are special to us , you know , you can afford it, here is our pouch, jot your money right here if you please
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4 Posts

Still need to fab up a better cold air feed than the bottom half of airbox, plus some heat shielding. It’s a start but, with a nice and low, but very subtle engine note now.

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
View attachment 64840
Still need to fab up a better cold air feed than the bottom half of airbox, plus some heat shielding. It’s a start but, with a nice and low, but very subtle engine note now.
Looks totally cool! What brand/parts did you use?
The absolute cold feed and heat soak isolation are gonna make one hell of a difference ... this ecu pulls power at the first hint of high iat good grief

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks totally cool! What brand/parts did you use?
The absolute cold feed and heat soak isolation are gonna make one hell of a difference ... this ecu pulls power at the first hint of high iat good grief
Generic K&N pod and a pice of generic intercooler piping. I thought you’d hear more of the turbo and compressor bypass, but not at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I changed out interior lights to LED which is way better! Installed new puddle projectors with logo. Changing out the side mirror signal lights today

1421 - 1440 of 1445 Posts