Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what people do for a living, please share if you want to or can....:wink:

I recently left Landscape Architecture and Landscape Construction to get into Sports Apparel production, sales, and distribution. Kind of an odd jump and story but I wont bore you with the details.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I quit my job as a professional golf-instructor 2 years ago. Now i'm a student, studying to become a driving- instructor. Cla will be my office! :)
My driving school starts tommorow. Got my learning permit but going to be driving for the first time. Excited. Im thinking about recording the whole thing and hitting the throttle full speed when he/she doesnt expect it at some point and getting his or her reaction. Hopefully when you become a instructor you don't run into an asshole like me lol.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i've been working in healthcare IT project management for the past 5 years
Very interesting, I've somewhat recently transitioned from clinical medicine to clinical informatics! Still a work in progress... :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am a ICT advisor at a county council in Norway. Used to be a photographer shooting live music, weddings and real estate.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts