Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Forza Horizon 4 - Haven't played in a while tho. Life has been too busy. So excited for the Lego Expansion. Also play Forza Motorsport when I want a but more simulation. If I had a powerful PC, I would love to try a full simulator.
Im also pretty excited for that Microsoft Flight Sim

I love battlefield, Pubg, and strategy games too

Registered
Forza Horizon series are great. i just drive the mercs around haha.
I play LOT of games, from Forza to EVE Online, to survival games like Dayz and what not.

Registered
I play cod when I get a little free time but mostly mess with RC cars planes and quads. I honestly am very excited about the new flight sim though looks amazing!

Registered
I play cod when I get a little free time but mostly mess with RC cars planes and quads. I honestly am very excited about the new flight sim though looks amazing!
RC stuff is so fun, expensive hobby though haha. do you do the whole first person view quad flying stuff, with the goggles?
i use to have a pretty nice quad with a setup like that, i ended up selling mine though, felt bad having a $300 device i never had time to use =/

Registered
RC stuff is so fun, expensive hobby though haha. do you do the whole first person view quad flying stuff, with the goggles?
i use to have a pretty nice quad with a setup like that, i ended up selling mine though, felt bad having a $300 device i never had time to use =/
I never purchased a quad with fpv but I have flown a few and its fun and scary at the same time. Ive built a few rigs from scratch that top out near 100mph and to watch peoples amazement that a rc car can go that fast is priceless! But I really enjoy flying planes the most. IT can be expensive but I figure I rather dump money into that then hookers. Jk on the hooker part . . . maybe

Registered
Haha, Im also an RC car guy. Though I haven't taken my toys out of the closet in 2 years - maybe in a few months when I will finally have more time to clean/restore them.

Registered
If you guys wanna goof around on Forza sometime, my Xbox thingy is Vesii (my icon is the fat ass of a red C63 Black Series)
Currently im being sucked back into EVE online and its consuming my life, maybe going back to Forza will break the spell haha.

Registered
If I invested the r/c gear money when I started way back when dinos roamed I would be Warren B. Always 鈥渄esigned鈥 stuff cuz kits were boring or something (yeah I know I was stupid or something) so from rockets in trees to tunnel hulls smashed up against reefs I lost a LOT of $$$ good grief
So roll the clock forward to 2011 and what did I do? Sunk $$$ into some quad behemoth ... think I still have the pieces of the custom gyro somewhere and have boxes of 10 layer boards and SMT components lying around ... and I hate soldering

1 - 10 of 10 Posts