Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

UK based. 2014 CLA. This cover is on the underside of the car at the rear. What is this cover called and specifically what is the bit missing where the hole is? I’ve spent ages searching all manner of search terms but have come up with nothing.
Thank you all in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no cover for it :) its totally normal that there is this hole.

I remember it because i did the diffusor swap through that hole

View attachment 67226
Thank you, I saw other forums that said this. Just looks like there is a clip where something should go! I’ll stop worrying, just hope the neighbours cat doesn’t try and crawl in 😊

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
My plans are to cover it
Already trimmed off the adjacent lump
Another member covered it too

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Yeah I know ... when I first saw that (quite a few years back) it was like what the hell ...?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

UK based. 2014 CLA. This cover is on the underside of the car at the rear. What is this cover called and specifically what is the bit missing where the hole is? I’ve spent ages searching all manner of search terms but have come up with nothing.
Thank you all in advance
View attachment 67219
Hi -- have the same year /same car model and I am wondering why did you go underneath the car to see this item ? Did u hear a noise ? Did u get a diagnostic light on --- ? What made u look at this area ? I am hearing a noise
and no one seems to be able to identify and isolate and find. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any feedback from Anyone that has done cosmetic surgery on their CLA 250 LIKE putting on a skin ? My car is the Magno Polar Silver and I want to put a pearlized silver skin on it ? Any "watch-outs" ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts