Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What N/A equipment or feature you want on the CLA? Something that you'd gladly & willingly pay for in terms of its inclusion in an optional package and/or stand-alone option!

For me, it'd be cooled/ventilated seats. Texas. Leather/MB-Tex. Need I say more!?! :eek:

For novelty, I'd love to have H.U.D. (Heads-Up-Display) showing basic driver-info! :cool:

And let's also add a beverage-cooler in the center-armrest area. Again, Texas. Need I say more?!? :eek:

Lastly for wow-factor, some telemetry info/data on the LCD would be very cool. It'd be cool to have a digital chronograph, G-meter, oil/water temps, boost-gauge, etc all displaying in the factory LCD!

Ok, so while I'm at it- why not an all-glass roof (non-opening) w/ electro-chromatic dimming/shading!

I've never tried factory massage-seats on any vehicle (sat in them, but never activated them). How well do they function? :p

·
Registered
331 Posts
Keyless entry
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert - Altima
Audi A8 2011 ambient lighting - I loved that feature.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would like a MacIntosh sound system factory upgrade option. I'm an audio nut and will probably end up doing it aftermarket anyways if i don't get the Execu-pack, although I want heated seats....decisions decisions.
But first and foremost is I would love a S.D.P.L.Z. system !!!
Slow Driver in Passing Lane Zapper

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree with TheStig, a better standard sound system AND a much better upgrade sound system other than HK. Also, heated steering wheel, Canada winters, heated rear seats and have a separate button for a back heater (the whole back, not just the lower back). How about bi-xenon fog lights as well.

Mercedes, please get rid of those AWFUL rain sensing wipers, I absolutely hate those [email protected]*king things, drives me crazy when it rains.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Rain sensing wipers do suck totally. The variable intermittent units in the Fiesta our daughters use is far better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about a music system that lets me stream music via bluetooth. Better yet, how about one that has a usb plug for my android device. music system with hard drive.
high end music system for audiophiles.
voice activated system so I can control car (like ford's sync)
Panoramic sun roof
Hands free phone
Heated Seats
Just to name a few

·
Registered
315 Posts
How about a music system that lets me stream music via bluetooth. Better yet, how about one that has a usb plug for my android device. music system with hard drive.
Definitely agree with the usb connection. That's all I need. Not everybody has an iphone or an ipod!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love to have:
Keyless entry / push button start combination
remote starter

As far as rain sensing wipers, I have them on my current car and prefer the regular low-tech intermittent wipers.

·
Registered
339 Posts
A suspension that doesn't make your fillings come loose....since French cars left this continent, the ride of all newer cars here is a race to the bottom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts