Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on what plate styles look good on a black Mercedes?

I'm moving to Nevada soon with my midnight black CLA 250. I'm trying to figure out which style license plate to get for my car!

The default plate says "Home Means Nevada". The background is good but I don't like the text at the bottom.

I'm thinking of getting the classic 1982 blue plate, but I'm not sure how it will look on a black Mercedes. I used to have the black California plate with yellow text and loved it.

I feel fairly neutral about this one, I care about Tahoe but will be living in southern Nevada so...

Nevada has various organizational plates and I like having graphics. Downside: most of them have 5 letters max and I want to use 6. Here are some I like...

Registered
Decisions, decisions.

Why not print out the alternatives, tape them onto your current plate, and see exactly how they look on your car?

Registered
I like dark plates but having that cat and dog look at people when they behind you could be fun also!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I ordered the circa 1982 blue plate.
Waited until I got here to see how it looked on other black cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
spin
Mercedes CLA Forum
We鈥檙e a community dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer CLA pictures, technical discussions, and more from owners across the world.
Full Forum Listing