Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BLOWN AWAY!!! EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!! IMPRESSIVE!!! TOTALLY IN LOVE!!! These are just some of the expressions I had. I got the call at 10am Monday morning that Mercedes Felisa SaintFleur(that is what I named her), had just rolled up in the NICU. Like any expectant fathers, I quickly finished what I was doing and sped to the delivery room. As I got there, I was greeted by the charge nurse who told me that my baby was simply adorable. I expected him to say that, because I am sure he says that about all the babies that they deliver. After all, they do not make any money if you decide to put the child up for adoption. He said that Mercedes was a preemie, so she would need to stay in the NICU a little while as she need to have the meconium and other slime washed off. She also needed to have her shots and complete checkup(windows tinted, gas, fuel check...etc). As we walked towards the viewing window, I was like a kid on Christmas or a felon who had just been paroled. I saw the car from the front and thought he showed me the wrong car s I thought it was a CLS. He said that it was my newborn Mercedes CLA. She gleamed in the Florida sunshine like Tinkerbell when she broke out of the baby's first laughter. The nurse(whow I will refer to as the salesman) told me it was okay for me to rub her and feel her skin against mine. Needless to say, it was love at first sight.

That day, there were only 6 babies that were delivered to the hospital. Four of them already had parents who were waiting and had signed paperwork to take them home. The other had been adopted by the time I got there that evening. When I got there, there were a lot of anxious parents who wanted to adopt. I had a couple offer to raise my child for me right on the spot. While they looked like they were upstanding citizens, I could not let Mercedes go with them. Since she has been home, I have seen heads swivel as people turn to look at her. Just today I had a car follow me to ask me what I was in. I don't expect everyone will have the same excitement about their child, but I am one proud poppa today...Will post baby pics soon as the papparazzi are camping overhead to snap pics to see to the National Enquirer!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I understand the instant love you feel, but be sure to let us know about any teething problems, or early onset of the terrible twos.

Reactions: Pa2b32

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congratulations! However, I hope you purchased the optional MB Psychotherapy insurance policy, because "Mercedes Felisa SaintFleur" is going to have major issues as a German car with a French name. Every time she looks in the mirror she will have to surrender to herself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts