Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured many of us will name our cars, what do you think would be a good name for CLA?

I am thinking since many people call Mercedes "Sadie", I might name mine "CLAdie" so that it has CLA in the name, and she will be my little girl :big smile:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I mentioned to my husband last night that we need to come up with a name for our (my) new CLA but that I wasn't sure if it should be a boy or a girl and his response was, "All beautiful cars are female." I have no idea whether his opinion would be typical or not though.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I am thinking since many people call Mercedes "Sadie", I might name mine "CLAdie" so that it has CLA in the name, and she will be my little girl :big smile:
If someone wants to incorporate CLA then what about "CLAmantha?"

Sorry, I have little kids. I probably shouldn't know these things. lol

It's funny, for some reason I always refer to my car as boys too. I just don't see a bunch of grease, plastic, and metal as a girl.
Funny, I guess I never thought about it that way. While I've never really named any of my cars I've always referred to them using the pronouns "she" and "her." None have been boys. Maybe the 45 will be different. We'll see what happens when she arrives. Nope, see? There I go again...it's decided...the fates have deemed her a girl.

-Eric

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My car is a boy. All my cars are boys;);)
that's good, we gotta have some boys and some girls here:smile:
to me I can only use gorgeous and beautiful to describe the CLA, I can't imagine calling a boy gorgeous/ beautiful, so it will be a girl when I go pick her up

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Following the CLA convention, some possibilities:
Girl names: CLArissa; CLAamity Jane; CLAssy Lassie;
Boy names: CLAus;

1 - 20 of 52 Posts