Oh man, did a miss something in a PM? lol

-Eric

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bodark - long version (\ˈbōˌdärk -dȧk, -dāk\) , Bo - short version. (Pronounced "bow" like bow and arrow). From my understanding it was derived from a folklore about men who decided to disregard normalcy and choose to live as wolves - with loyalty, precision, efficiency, stealth, objective and most importantly - untamed. lol too
deep I know, but it will most likely be on my license plates in a few months :cool2:

wolf concept came from the original CLA commercial by the way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I figured many of us will name our cars, what do you think would be a good name for CLA?

I am thinking since many people call Mercedes "Sadie", I might name mine "CLAdie" so that it has CLA in the name, and she will be my little girl :big smile:
I named my car Marina. My college crush had a sister named Marina and that was the only time I heard of someone named Marina. No! I'm not naming it Marina because of that! I find the name Marina...sexy. The car is certainly sexy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am half German-Gypsy, half Irish-American and was thinking of naming my car Gypsy. Gypsies are known for their travels so seems appropriate to me but haven't decided for sure.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Chester, the Badass Unicorn

With help from my kids, I named my CLA - Chester, the Badass Unicorn. My husband has threatened to remove my Mercedes emblem and replace it with a large horn.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
With help from my kids, I named my CLA - Chester, the Badass Unicorn. My husband has threatened to remove my Mercedes emblem and replace it with a large horn.
Tell him to stop horsing around and just do it! Then you'd truly be Badass!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I will call him...

"El Meches" or... "Mi Meches"

Old tradition of grandpa the way he called his MB 230E 1968

D.
is "Meches" slang, or a name?

·
Registered
818 Posts
"little keettie caat"