Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okey, not sure if its the same in US as here in Europe on new Mercedes but the radio sucks a bit, let me tell you why. You cant store your favorite stations and you cant scroll so the fm frequency goes like 101.1, 101.2, 101,3 etc... it just jumps and finds station by its own, so it can jump like from 101.2 to 107.5. I asked my seller and he did not know eather why Mercedes has like this, maybe someone here has a larger knowledge about this issue? :tongue:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well, that's no good, but at lease we know the function is there now. There has to be a way to do it through the interface.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Okey, not sure if its the same in US as here in Europe on new Mercedes but the radio sucks a bit, let me tell you why. You cant store your favorite stations and you cant scroll so the fm frequency goes like 101.1, 101.2, 101,3 etc... it just jumps and finds station by its own, so it can jump like from 101.2 to 107.5. I asked my seller and he did not know eather why Mercedes has like this, maybe someone here has a larger knowledge about this issue? :tongue:
I can manually scroll the frequencies instead of scan using the control knob in front of the arm rest on my C250 Coupe. Not sure why you can't.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can manually scroll the frequencies instead of scan using the control knob in front of the arm rest on my C250 Coupe. Not sure why you can't.
Well Im not sure eather, maybe Im missing something, its sounds crazy but I asked my seller the same question and he didnt know eather why it was like this. Maybe both of us are missing something... hmm... I would love to search by frequency!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Huh, I've got the standard Audio 20 in The Netherlands and I can store.

If you scroll (don't know how on exact frequency) and hold the nr key, it will get stored. You'll see the number before the station. You can then also go to the menu below and go to stored stations.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Store I also can do, but I want to scroll the frequency and not by station to station like it does now, it jumps from one radio frequence to a totally different one.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Have you checked the owners manual?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts