Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

New to the group, thanks for the add.

Anyone know of a reliable company to purchase tire and wheel repair coverage? I recently purchased a 2018 C43 AMG with low profile tires and need coverage. My previous benz I purchased from Mercedes dealership and was able to buy the wheels and tire coverage package through dealer. Evidently, Mercedes won't sell you this coverage if you didn't buy the car through them and I purchased it from a non-Mercedes dealer.

Thanks in advance for any guidance and recommendations you can provide!

Dan

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hi Folks,

New to the group, thanks for the add.

Anyone know of a reliable company to purchase tire and wheel repair coverage? I recently purchased a 2018 C43 AMG with low profile tires and need coverage. My previous benz I purchased from Mercedes dealership and was able to buy the wheels and tire coverage package through dealer. Evidently, Mercedes won't sell you this coverage if you didn't buy the car through them and I purchased it from a non-Mercedes dealer.

Thanks in advance for any guidance and recommendations you can provide!

Dan
Welcome to the CLA Forum dgiachin :)
a) What city are you near?
b) Which auto insurance co. are you with?
c) Which homeowners co?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the CLA Forum dgiachin :)
a) What city are you near?
b) Which auto insurance co. are you with?
c) Which homeowners co?

Hi Geo, thanks for your questions. I'm in Miami, Farmers Insurance for car insurance and Metlife for homeowners - recognizing that Farmers bought Metlife so fundamentally the car and homeowners are with the same company.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
*Checked with FL Farmers, Connor Jackson, 754-229-6071, who covers your area. You may already be covered for certain mishaps less your deductible, but there is no special wheel insurance rider offered in FL.
*This Forum also has mentioned TireRack's coverage in connection with purchases at their locations.
*One Forum Member was referred to CNA National by a MB dealer - www.cnanational.com Visit this site for more information.
*Also, there are extensive discussions on this subject which you can review by entering Wheel & Tire Insurance into the search field above.

We will see if any other Member can offer additional information, which will assist you

·
Registered
16 Posts
i realize this post is a couple months old, but just in case another member searches for help in this subject, i would recommend contacting rafael dianov, [email protected] for wheel and tire insurance through MB. he saved me thousands from the dealer that tried to sell me the same MB poicy for wheel and tire coverge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts