Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying with the notion of changing my build from a CLA 250 (hasn't started production yet) to a 45. I contacted my dealer, but they are saying that they don't have any info on when I can order one? I'm in the US, and I thought that there are people already placing orders?

-Jeff

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I've been toying with the notion of changing my build from a CLA 250 (hasn't started production yet) to a 45. I contacted my dealer, but they are saying that they don't have any info on when I can order one? I'm in the US, and I thought that there are people already placing orders?

-Jeff
I believe you can order now it's just that certain options won't be available till after January. (Night pkg. black exhaust finishers) so if you wanted car before January you would have to forgo those options that aren't available yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called my dealer and they told me that they are not able to order the 45 at this time. Can any of you give me some info on how yours was ordered? Thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just called my dealer and they told me that they are not able to order the 45 at this time. Can any of you give me some info on how yours was ordered? Thanks!
The cla 45 amg orders are based on how many cls 63 amg's they sold. So if your dealership didn't sell any then they can't order any except what's allocated to them by mb corporate.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
681 Posts
The cla 45 amg orders are based on how many cls 63 amg's they sold. So if your dealership didn't sell any then they can't order any except what's allocated to them by mb corporate.

And another "Verrrry interesting". (If anyone is old enough to remember 'Laugh In'.) fwiw: my local dealership has sold a ton of AMGs, and I'm told I get to order the fourth one they will get, but my phone hasn't rung yet.

·
Registered
534 Posts

-Jeff
If you are just thinking about it don't drive one - you will definitely be hooked on 355 hp.

If you opt for the base CLA after experiencing the AMG you will be forever wishing you had upgraded.

?????

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
If you are just thinking about it don't drive one - you will definitely be hooked on 355 hp.

If you opt for the base CLA after experiencing the AMG you will be forever wishing you had upgraded.

?????
Well said. Just check the 45 box. ?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Oh, I'm definitely getting a 45 now. I just hope I don't have to wait too long.
Good choice. I gotta wait till may. So if your wait is shorter than mine I don't wanna hear you complaining. ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts