Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was wondering when we will be able to build are own cla on the usa mercedes site. So i have a better Idea what options I want and can calculate finacing and all that jazz.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm guessing it will probably take several months. Just because Mercedes recently got the European websites running last week and are focusing on fulfilling those orders before the summer. After that's done, then they'll likely focus on the USA.

It's frustrating that Europe gets things first, but it's probably for the best for us. Let them work out the kinks in the ordering process over there, before here. Plus, it lessens the strain on their manufacturing capacity which probably couldn't keep up if every country had the same release date.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi guys I was wondering when we will be able to build are own cla on the usa mercedes site. So i have a better Idea what options I want and can calculate finacing and all that jazz.
Mercedes Benz Canada told me "soon", but who knows when that will be. It could be this week or 2 months down the road.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully within the next few months. If the actual release date is sometime in September, it can't be much longer before we can build and price them different options online.

·
Registered
23 Posts
except are you sure you know what you will get since everything in North America is assuming its like a b class. wrong.......

·
Registered
495 Posts
except are you sure you know what you will get since everything in North America is assuming its like a b class. wrong.......
If you're referring to me...I actually had a list of all the options that was provided to me by the MB dealer that I put the pre-order thru. I don't speculate that there should be any difference from what I placed on my pre-order.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speaking of building does anyone have a good guess of the amount probable to be charged for the 19" black rims? And the amount for painted red brake calipers? I'm trying to get an idea of how much this thing will be after essential options. To me the recaro seats are a must but 4000 is a lot of money!

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
As moneyB reminded me the other day, those costs and options (which are for the US) apply to the CLA45....not the CLA250.

-Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts