Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
At one time Tulsa had a lot of the base models without any options.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yea I rarely see any in San Diego. My dealer still only has a few on hand. While they have about 100 C Classes on the lot.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
I see them every day.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think I have only seen like 3 near me in MD since I ordered mine at the end of sept... And one was a 45

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
All but the ones you have seen are in Camden, NJ

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a month and I still have not seen a single CLA on the road. I thought they were supposed to be popular.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I was in California last weekend, drove 600ish miles or so... the only place I saw CLAs were at the AMG driving academy LOL.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I saw one on Homeland last night

·
Registered
382 Posts
Apparently three of them are owned by people that work where I work. One day There was my Jupiter Red next to a Northern Lights Violet, and two spaces down was a White one. I had to trade it. Now my GLA is the only one on the lot and I haven't seen another GLA in the month since I brought it home. Of course this is in the Boston area.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Apparently three of them are owned by people that work where I work. One day There was my Jupiter Red next to a Northern Lights Violet, and two spaces down was a White one. I had to trade it. Now my GLA is the only one on the lot and I haven't seen another GLA in the month since I brought it home. Of course this is in the Boston area.
If having the only one in your parking lot is your primary criterion, may I interest you in a Maserati Mascarpone?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Still in relative short supply in the San Francisco bay area at the dealers. My commute home I always end up seeing 1-2 CLA250s. I've seen 1 AMG in the last six months.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts