Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
In Staten Island, NY I used to be the only one on the island.. now there are like 5 or 6 I see and there is 1 guy I see so much.... the guy follows me to the same car wash, dinner, pizza joint, and most recently at the same restaurant this weekend having dinner. I think I have the first CLA Stalker on the forum! LOL!

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
I saw 3 before lunch today.

Just depends where you are.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
In the diamond bar area near LA I was on my way home got onto freeway and had FOUR CLAs go by ... Funny thing is all 4 were white

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
In the diamond bar area near LA I was on my way home got onto freeway and had FOUR CLAs go by ... Funny thing is all 4 were white
You were probably seeing trails from one.

Better to lay off the hallucinogens when you're behind the wheel.

Reactions: Yoshi

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Saw two, one after the other just leaving my neighborhood yesterday. One driving to the right. Another to the left. Then another one at the parking lot at vons. cla's are all over the place!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You were probably seeing trails from one.

Better to lay off the hallucinogens when you're behind the wheel.
If it wasn't LA, it might be possible it was one CLA going really fast. But it's LA where the freeways are parking lots

·
Registered
86 Posts
I regularly see CLAs in Central Ohio now. Probably helps that there are two that I know of in the town I live in... But I'd say in and around Columbus I now see one on the road probably every other week if not weekly.

45's however -- never see. I have seen one, but the guy that owned it I've seen in another AMG so not sure if he traded up? Only one I've ever seen except at the dealership.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
They say white is the most popular color for a CLA or any cars in general for that matter. It used to be silver some time ago.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Yeah but geewhiz 4 WHITE ones in a row within 5 minutes? They ran out of other colors or something? But 1 of the 4 was a 45 ?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Yeah but geewhiz 4 WHITE ones in a row within 5 minutes? They ran out of other colors or something? But 1 of the 4 was a 45 ��
It baffles me. But, there are two MB dealerships here, and EVERY car in both showrooms is white.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
sheep.

baaaaa!
Not fan, in general, of white or black. I am starting to appreciate the pearlescent whites. For me, the bolder the color the better.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I ask myself this question all the time!

I see maybe 1 or 2 a week on average, however, I'm able to work from home 80-90% of the time so my count probably isn't very accurate lol. Still, going out to run errands, grab food, etc. I still don't see very many. My SA told me that they are selling fairly well in my area, and my dealership is regularly out of accessories for the CLA, so I'm not sure where they are all hiding either!

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
I think people must buy them in Delaware to escape sales tax, then drive them to LA to park in my neighborhood.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts