Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ok seriously you need to stop making threads. Your questions are absolutely ridiculous. Just because one shop claims they make 520hp doesn't mean the car can only make 520hp. People have made Evos which are a 2.0 Liter 4 cylinder motor with over 800-1000hp. The CLA45 is no different it's just a new platform and people haven't really experimented enough with them yet. Also, when you add so much power to a car you will more than likely have to upgrade the transmission. I haven't seen many people do this yet since the car is relatively new. When you want to make big power like that you will probably need to switch to e85 fuel with a tune, i would think injectors, fuel pump as well as the fuel lines all need to be upgraded for e85. Engine components can also always be modified to make more power. This is all in addition to a bigger turbo as well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
There's also reliability, you can have a race engine/transmission running 1000 hp that needs to be rebuilt after every run or you can have a reliable car with much less power. Which do you want to live with?

·
Registered
348 Posts
i heard the highest possible is 520HP but other say its not and the highes is 470HP so whats the highest possible to get this car at?
LOL ..... you don't believe eh?

those evo or sti w/800+HP will not have a single stock part in the engine! besides the bottom block they bore to bigggggger sizes and sleeves....

CLA45 is fairly new and does not have a lot of aftermarket parts that would it to the EVO/STI category...

Again,
2014 CLA45 - 460HP (at the momment w/current aftermarket parts available)
2016 CLA45-460-480HP (same as above)

So, you can stop trollin and flooding the forum with the same subject :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts