Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm sorry to pry if this is sensitive information but how are you getting these pictures? Pretty sure I couldn't afford one but I'm still wondering if these will even be available in the US.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm sorry to pry if this is sensitive information but how are you getting these pictures? Pretty sure I couldn't afford one but I'm still wondering if these will even be available in the US.
There are pics on some Indian blog, pics of an Edition 1 with matte black paint. Looks just plain nasty! I've heard nothing about any Editon 1 AMG's here in the states. If a CLA Edtion 1 runs $40k, then that thing pictured would be $60k easily, and an AMG with the matte black paint would push $65k and be worth every penny.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree this does not look nearly as good as in grey if anything like the edition 1 a45 it looks a bit half ores aftermarket.

I am gutted the edition 1 is not coming to the uk although you can order the full exterior upgrade package.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes the top is branded with that emblem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes, the stripe is atrocious.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Me no likey.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
In person the stripes actually don't look bad. They add some flavor to the car

·
Registered
347 Posts
Stripes are from the C63 507 Edition. They can be removed however not from the factory. 2014 will be a great year for the AMG brand! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts