Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting the 45 amg wheels the 18 inch black with red calipers. Just wondering if someone knows if they will fit the cla 250.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I am thinking about getting the 45 amg wheels the 18 inch black with red calipers. Just wondering if someone knows if they will fit the cla 250.
They will. Sometimes w/ a wide(r) wheel & different offset, there can be contact w/ the caliper, but it seems like you're gonna get the Sports Package which comes w/ presumably the same calipers as the CLA45-AMG.

FWIW, the caliper finish is optional on the CLA45-AMG. On the CLA250, likely need the Sports Package (to get the larger front brakes, same as the CLA45-AMG) & then spec' the optional red caliper finish.

Now, if it was my build & my money: I would get other AMG wheels (there's a shyt tonne out there in the used parts marketplace), and just refinish my calipers w/ caliper paint.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They will. Sometimes w/ a wide(r) wheel & different offset, there can be contact w/ the caliper, but it seems like you're gonna get the Sports Package which comes w/ presumably the same calipers as the CLA45-AMG.

FWIW, the caliper finish is optional on the CLA45-AMG. On the CLA250, likely need the Sports Package (to get the larger front brakes, same as the CLA45-AMG) & then spec' the optional red caliper finish.

Now, if it was my build & my money. I would get other AMG wheels (there's a shyt tonne out there in the used parts marketplace), and just refinish my calipers w/ caliper paint.
Sorry. I don't know much about cars. How do you know if a set of rims and tires fit a car? I know theres also something to do with bolt pattern,offset and sizes. Please Explain. :)

The Cla 45 Amg wheels are

235/40 R 18 W
Tire width (mm):
Tire sidewall factor:
Rim size (in):
Total wheel diameter (mm / in):
645 / 25.4

The Cla 250 wheels are

Standard tire size:
225/45 R 17
Tire width (mm):
Tire sidewall factor:
Rim size (in):
634 / 25

Rim size (in):

Alternate tire size:
235/40 R 18
645 / 25.4
Percentage diameter difference to the original (%):

^ i think it should be a fit this is alternate it said it can be
Alternative tire sizes with +3%/-2% total wheel diameter:
(WARNING: any wider tires could not fit the fenders and arches, always check it earlier (!) and in most cases you will need new rims, of course)

I am just really hoping the 45 amg wheels are the same fit for the cla 250 sports package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts