Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Trying to order replacement blades for my 2017 CLA 250. Anyone know what this kind of wiper connection is?

Thanks!

CLA 250 Wiper Blade Connector.png

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2017 have the same attachment. I can't find it anywhere (USA)
Did you figure out where to buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Amazon? They have fitment check if you punch in the car make model and year, and usually pretty good pictures.

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
For me the oem valeos worked well and quietly compared to the aftermarkets like bosch and trico etc ... and they were reasonable at $22

·
Super Moderator
610 Posts
For me the oem valeos worked well and quietly compared to the aftermarkets like bosch and trico etc ... and they were reasonable at $22
hmm well the oems i used them for 4 years they started making noise a lot and i felt like they were scratching, the icons now are super silent. just drove it today and there is a winter storm here and they were pretty good

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
hmm well the oems i used them for 4 years they started making noise a lot and i felt like they were scratching, the icons now are super silent. just drove it today and there is a winter storm here and they were pretty good
O I C

due to unavoidable material degradation i replace mine every 24 months regardless
then keep the most recent old set as a backup
rubber is hopeless over time / silicone is better but mother nature is a bitch sometimes

i hate micro scratches so this is my thing :cool:

·
Registered
10,974 Posts
Those are good thru early 2015 models ... before they changed to another mount
FYI those are Valeo units and several euro online stores have those for <$25 a set

·
Banned
3 Posts
Lots of great information!! I didn't see anyone post a model or part number for the type of fit that was initially asked about? Apparently the OEM is VALEO, and European normally, an a Bosch Icon will fit, but what is this type called just for future reference? Thanks everyone!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts